We are happy to offer FREE shipping to the lower 48 contiguous United States on most items purchased from our website and do our best to ship your order the same day you place it. Accessory orders subtotaling under $30 do not qualify for free shipping. Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico customers must pay actual shipping. From time to time, there may be products that are excluded from this offer. We will always do our best to disclose a shipping amount in the product listing if it is necessary to include. In most cases, we are happy to ship outside the contiguous United States, however some manufacturers do not authorize this. It is always best to contact us directly via phone, email or live chat, to determine if we can ship to your location and to receive a specific shipping charge quote.
International Shipping-International shipping may be available for your item. To confirm, give us a call at (888) 794-8482, or live chat with us from the website. If your item qualifies, we will ask you to provide your shipping address so that we may offer an accurate shipping quote. Import duties/taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. Moore Guitars is not liable for items delayed or held up by customs for any reason, including restrictions. Moore Guitars is not liable for any damage incurred during the customs inspection process. 48-Hour Risk Free Returns option not available on internationally shipped orders.
48-HOUR RISK FREE TRIAL PERIOD
(Includes guitars, effect pedals; excludes cabinets and amps).
- Returns for 100% refund will be issued if the customer expresses their desire to return the item by email or phone within 48 hours of receiving the product. If done so, Moore Music will issue a prepaid and insured shipping label via E-mail at our expense. We require that the item be shipped within 24 hours of contacting Moore Music of your desire to return the item. If the item is not shipped within the 24 hour time period the you will be moved to the next tier of our return policy. This is our "try it out in your own jam room" return policy. Just FYI, this is not a "Gig it, and Return It" Opportunity. Items purchased during Official Sales Events are not eligible. See "After 48-Hours" for returns on these items. NO RETURNS ON SPECIAL ORDERS OR PRE-SALE (PRE-ORDER) ITEMS
- Returns after 48 hours and up to 14 days may be authorized and a full refund will be issued for any item, for the purchase price. Moore Music will issue a prepaid and insured shipping label via E-mail. If your purchase originally qualified for free shipping, the actual shipping charges will be deducted from your refund. Customer is responsible for any/all return shipping charges.
- Returns occurring between 15 and 30 days may be authorized and a refund of 85% of the purchase price issued. Moore Music will issue a prepaid and insured shipping label via E-mail. If your purchase originally qualified for free shipping, the actual shipping charges will be deducted from your refund. Customer is responsible for any/all return shipping charges.
- Returns after 30 days of receipt will not be authorized.
- No returns on Special Orders, Trades, or items listed as Close-out, or Blow-out. Items excluded from Return Policy are harmonicas, kazoos, reeds, in-ear monitors, opened accessories such as guitar strings and drum heads, etc.
- All returns for any reason and at any time must be cleared through a Moore Music Representative.
- Any damage due to shipping must be reported immediately upon receiving the item. If an item is damaged due to shipping, we will refund the purchase price and issue a call tag for return back to Moore Music.
- All returned items must be complete, unregistered and in the original condition and packaging with all accessories and complete documentation (Owner's Manual, Warranty Card, quick start guides etc.)
- ALL REFUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO AN INSPECTION BY A MOORE MUSIC REPRESENTATIVE AND WILL ONLY BE ISSUED ONCE WE DEEM THE ITEM TO BE IN THE SAME CONDITION AS WHEN WE SHIPPED IT. NO RETURNS ON SPECIAL ORDERS OR PRE-SALE (PRE-ORDER) ITEMS
If an item is returned within 30 days you may repurchase the item at the original purchase price. We do understand that there are certain circumstances that may not fall under this policy, so please call us if you have a question about this policy.
NO, AND WE MEAN NO DISCOUNTED GEAR QUALIFIES FOR OUR RISK-FREE RETURN POLICY. THE 14-DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE USED FOR THESE ITEMS.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at (812) 479-9595, (888) 794-8482, or email@example.com.
NO RETURNS ON SPECIAL ORDERS OR PRE-SALE (PRE-ORDER) ITEMS.
IF YOUR PURCHASE ORIGINALLY INCLUDED EXPEDITED SHIPPING PARTIALLY OR TOTALLY PAID BY MOORE GUITARS, THOSE COSTS WILL BE WITHHELD FROM YOUR REFUND.
IF YOU PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING, THOSE COSTS CANNOT BE REFUNDED.
IF YOU REQUESTED A CUSTOM GUITAR SET UP THAT INVOLVED A STRING CHANGE, THE PRICE OF THE STRINGS WILL BE WITHHELD FROM YOUR REFUND. IN ADDITION, THE PRICE OF AN ADDITIONAL SET OF STRINGS REQUIRED TO RETURN THE GUITAR TO STOCK SPEC AND A LABOR CHARGE OF $10.00 WILL BE WITHHELD FROM YOUR REFUND.
To return your product, you should send your product INSURED to: Moore Music, 301 N Royal Ave, Evansville, Indiana 47715